Junior Accountant - Asset Management
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a leading asset management firm with AUM around USD$250 billions and global presence across 20 countries. In order to cope with continuous company growth, they are now looking for a Junior Accountant to join the dynamic and friendly team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are responsible for the following but not limited to:
* Conduct month-end closing including reconciliation, journals and other financial statements and reporting package
* Assist in yearly budget and quarterly forecast as well as other financial analysis
* Handle a full spectrum of daily accounting operation including review and verify invoices, payments processing, audit staff reimbursement claims as well as invoicing and receivables
* Monitor cash flow and perform bank reconciliation
* Liaise with external auditors for annual audit and other ad hoc. tasks such as tax filing
To qualify, individual must possess:
* University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines with professional accounting qualification
* Minimum 3 years relevant experience gained from multinational companies or financial institutions or audit firm
* Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Chinese and English
* Strong business acumen and control mindset
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.