|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Junior Accountant (Up to 20k, Welcome Native English Speaker)
Our client is a dynamic private equity firm based in HK with aggressive business strategies to grow its market share. In order to cope with the expansion plan, they have created a new headcount in the accounting team as a Junior Accountant.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will be working closely with the team for a wide range of financial reporting duties including preparing journal entries and bank reconciliations, keep tracking loans schedule and trading schedule. In addition, you will need to assist in consolidation at the end of each quarter. You will also perform filing and documentation as well as prepare working papers for group companies for audit process.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of financial accounting experience, financial services experience is a plus
- High level of written and spoken English, Chinese is a plus
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft tools.
- Eager to learn, and willing to take initiatives
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.