Java System Analyst/ Programmer- Well Established Global Bank
Our client is one of the well-established global banks in Hong Kong which has been aggressively expanding the business in the past few years. Currently, they have been looking for some Java System Analysts and Analyst Programmers to join their application team. The right candidates will be working on some business transformation projects from the different business domain, including internet banking, mobile banking, core banking, insurance, and financial crime, etc. They need to get involved in the whole SDLC, including application development, design, implementation, testing, and support. Candidates who are passionate about new technology will be good for the role as their systems are on the cloud.
- Responsible for application development;
- Liaise closely with business analyst to review business operation process and define systems module requirements.
- Ensure systems module design, development, implementation, testing, and documentation are well performed.
- Provide applications support and enhancement for specific projects.
- Ensure the deliverable conforms to the defined application security policies.
- Explore the latest technology and business applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 2-5 years+' hands-on Java programming experience, fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Sound knowledge in using Docker, GIT, Jenkins, Kubernetes and writing Shell and Python scripts is a plus.
- Experience in microservices and/ or SOA is in advance.
- Good experience with AWS Cloud computing knowledge is an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese skills.
If you are interested in this role, please send us your CV/ click apply now or call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion.