Java System Analyst/Development Manager- Internet Banking
Our client is one of the first tier Global Banks in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are currently hiring for a Java System Analyst/ Development Manager to join their application team and work on projects related to corporate e-banking/internet banking. The right candidate needs to come from a Java background and s/he has to manage system development projects and schedule / deliver system solutions in accordance with relevant business requirements. The potential candidate also needs to work closely with software engineers and developers, to ensure the delivered projects/ solutions can meet the budget, time-line, and quality objectives in alignment with business strategy. It is also important to provide proactive consultancy to business users in formulating system solutions that can help business to capture revenue growth, improve customer experience and operational efficiency. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Software Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of IT system development experiences, with experience managing a small team/ offshore team.
- Experience working on SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle and Linux platforms.
- Strong track record in collaborating with relevant business units and functions in project delivery.
- Good understanding of DevOps and Agile project development and management framework
- Good analytic, communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate technical solutions for business' understanding, is mandatory.
- Strong team spirit, quality oriented and attentive to details
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.