Java Software Engineer- Mobile Trading System
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the innovative fintech companies in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are currently hiring for a Java Software Engineer to work on the regional eFX and Commodities trading platform. The right candidate has to provide the design, development, and deployment for the core trading service, dealing terminal, and trading point system. S/he also has to plan the enhancement and operation of the cloud-based trading platform form front-to-back. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Software Engineering or related disciplines
- 3-5+ years of working experience in application development must have at least 3 years' experience in Core JAVA development
- Solid experience on high availability and low latency application design especially on Scalable Cloud Architecture, i.e. Container Services, Clustering and load balancing.
- Solid experience on system design and development, testing and deployment
- Hands-on experience in programming languages and framework, e.g. Java, Spring, MongoDb, PostgreSQL, GRPC, Web Socket, Message Queue
- Experience on Agile Methodology is a definitely advantage
- Ambitious, Positive, fast learning, good team player
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese), Mandarin is a definitely advantage
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.