Java/ NodeJS System Analyst- Innovative Greenfield Projects
Our client is one of the first-tier global innovative company in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding their business across the world, including the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, South East Asia, Southern Africa, and China, etc. Currently, they are hiring for some Java Software Engineers from system analyst level to analyst programmer level to join their application team in Hong Kong. The right candidates will be working on large scale projects from scratch with people from different countries and engage in the whole development cycle. S/he has to ensure systems module design, development, implementation, testing, and documentation are well performed and has to liaise closely with business analyst to review business operation process and define systems module requirements. This will be a great opportunity for candidates to get exposure in the latest technology as their systems are on cloud e.g. AWS, Azure and Google Cloud. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 3-5 years+' hands-on application development experience.
- Solid experience in Java, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSON, XML, REST, Bootstrap, SQL, etc.
- Previous experience in API system integration is a must.
- Good exposure in NodeJS, AngularJS/ReactJS/VueJS etc.
- Experience in microservices and/ or SOA;
- Experience in building cloud-native application is a plus;
- Exposure in using Docker, GIT, Jenkins, Kubernetes and writing Shell and Python scripts is in advance;
- Working knowledge in AWS/Aliyun will be an added advantage;
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure; and
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.