Java Senior Development Manager- Global Retail Bank (e-Banking)
Our client is one of the first-tier retail banks in Hong Kong which has a strong record and outstanding performance across global. Currently, they are hiring for a Java Senior Development Manager to join their internet banking team. S/he will lead a team for the development and deployment of IT solutions to support corporate internet banking services in Hong Kong. The right candidate also has to provide strategic advice and consultancy service to business and IT management to enable business growth and delivery of excellent IT service. It is also important to contribute to the development, implementation, and oversight of policy and governance frameworks, procedures and standards to ensure effective risk management, quality control and compliance are in place. Last but not least, s/he has to plan IT budget for application-related activities and seek ways to reduce application related costs. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 10 years+' working experience in development and support of banking applications; hands-on application design/development experience in in Java, API, cloud platform, Linux, Android, and iOS.
- Previous application development experiences in corporate internet banking and experience in managing/implementing large scale banking application will be an added advantage.
- Solid experience on automated testing, BDD/TDD, CI pipeline setup.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Agile project development and management framework.
- Knowledge of Internet Banking and public website preferred.
- Previous experience working in the financial industry is a must.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese (native Cantonese speaker is a must).
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.