Java Programmer (Welcome fresh graduate)- Global Fintech Firm
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the first-tier global fintech company in Hong Kong and it provides platform services to empower financial advisors, independent financial advisory firms (IFA) and financial institutions, such as insurance companies and banks, etc. Currently, they are hiring for a Java Programmer/ Analyst Programmer to join their application team and work on projects related to wealth management and mutual funds etc. The right candidate will develop, test, document and implement financial planning applications. S/he will also support, integrate, and maintain systems related to unit trust dealing and settlement and insurance policy administration. This will be a great opportunity for candidates to get exposure in projects including FinTech, Mobile Apps development, Compliance, Client implementation for big local and China-based brokerage house. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Higher diploma or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 1-3 years+' hands-on application development experience, fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server or SQL programming is a plus.
- Good analytical skills and passionate in financial technology.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese (native Cantonese speaker is a must).
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.