Java Development Manager- Digital and Mobile Banking- HKD$60k
Our client is one of the first-tier retail banks in Hong Kong which has a strong record and outstanding performance across global. Currently, they are hiring for a Java Development Manager/ System Analyst to join their application team and work on digital and mobile banking projects. The right candidate will be leading a team for the development and delivery of projects for digital/ internet application. S/he has to work closely with software engineers and developers, to ensure the delivered projects/ solutions can meet the budget, timeline, and quality objectives in alignment with business strategy. Importantly, the right candidate has to work with Group/Regional IT to understand the Group's direction and IT solutions supporting the respective business areas and to implement the Bank strategy. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 5 years+' working experience in development and support of banking applications; hands-on application design/development experience in Java, cloud platform, Linux.
- Solid experience on automated testing, DevOps tools, and CI/CD pipeline setup
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Agile project development and management framework
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving, communication skills and quality orientation
- Knowledge of internet and mobile banking is preferred.
- Previous experience working in the financial industry is a must.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese (native Cantonese speaker is a must).
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.