Java Developer, Top tier Investment Bank, Equities, 30K - 55K
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a top tier Investment Bank who is now massively expanding their Equities IT team. Having multiple headcounts across Equities Derivatives, Delta One, Synthetics, and Prime Services, they are looking to bring onboard young and energetic Java Developer to join their business. The team will provide training on Banking products knowledge, hence experience in the investment banking sector is an advantage but not necessary.
- participate in the entire software development lifecycle from definition of requirements and development through to deployment and providing support/maintenance. The successful candidate will work closely with traders,
- Work closely with traders, operations and IT peers to define requirements on the tools under development.
- The candidate is expected to work closely with colleagues and users in other regions as part of the global team structure.
- Be proactive in proposing recommendations and ideas / initiatives to improve the business
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 2 years experience in Java Development
- Experience with OO design and Java implementation
- Experience with full project life cycle
- Experience providing high quality production support
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate solid ability to multi-task or manage multiple projects
- Be proactive and a good team player