Java & DevOps Engineer - Global Leading Finance Firm
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
A global leading financial firm is looking for a Java and DevOps Engineer. Successful candidates will be leading the software development lifecycle projects on cloud platforms.
- Assis Project Lead to manage system development projects and ensure quality deliverables
- Design and develop the system architecture under SOA and microservices
- Lead both local and offshore development teams throughout the SDLC
- Conduct code reviews, SIT, UAT and manage the system implementation
- 5+ years of enterprise level web-based application development using Java technologies
- Experience in micro-services applications and API design
- Hands-on experience in Java, Spring Boot, Angular 2+, node.js, HTML, and CSS
- Hands-on experience in building DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in building web applications using innovation technology on Cloud platforms
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related disciplines
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese
If you are interested, please send your resume Ruby Chuk at Ruby.Chuk@ambition.com.hk and put "Java & DevOps Engineer - Global Leading Finance Firm" in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.