Java Analyst Programmer/ System Analyst-Securities Trading Firm
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the first tier securities firms in Hong Kong which has a strong record and outstanding performance across Asia. Currently, they are hiring for a Java Analyst Programmer/ System Analyst to join their application team and work on the core trading system from front to back office. The right candidate will be responsible for the application development, system design, testing, and deployment. They also need to coordinate with other internal and external parties in order to ensure the projects deliver on time. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 2-3 years+' working experience in software development, with exposure working in financial systems/ industry.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as a system analyst.
- Experience in Agile Methodology is a definite advantage.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese (native Cantonese speaker is a must).
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.