Java Analyst Programmer/ System Analyst- Global Retail Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the first-tier retail banks in Hong Kong which has a strong record and outstanding performance across global. Currently, they are hiring for a Java Analyst Programmer/ System Analyst to join their application team and work on banking projects, including private banking supplementary, mortgage loan, etc. The right candidate will manage system development using Java, work on system design, and schedule/ deliver systems solutions in accordance with relevant business requirements. S/he also needs to ensure the delivered projects/ solutions can meet the budget, time-line, and quality objectives in alignment with business strategy. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 3-7 years+' hands-on application development experience in Java/ J2EE.
- Experience working on SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle and Linux platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of investment product applications is preferred.
- Experience in Agile Methodology is a definite advantage.
- Previous experience working in the financial industry is a must.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese (native Cantonese speaker is a must).
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.