Japan COO, Global Markets FinTech
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a fast-expanding FinTech group currently undergoing significant expansion in their Financial Services Businesses in Asia. As part of their new market expansion strategy, an outstanding senior executive role in the Japan Global Markets business line has arisen for a Country COO.
Reporting to the Asia Management Team, you will be the Japan COO and a key person in the Japan Leadership team building out the Japan businesses. You will focus on business management, business development & strategy country operations, controls and governance for Japan. You will be a partner to the Country Leader and senior management team across the businesses and support functions, assisting them in driving strategies and new initiatives, analysing and managing country business performance and costs., supervising on internal controls, risk management and governance as well as coordinating / advising on regulatory issues and change implications. As a senior country executive, you will also represent the business to interact with regulators and other external industry bodies. Working closely with the regional management team, you will actively be involved in and drive employee engagement, recruitment, organisational planning, local employee initiatives for the Japan businesses.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience in a COO, Chief of Staff, Business Management, Business Strategy, Country Executive / Management function gained from Global Markets, Securities / Brokerages, Investment Banking, Exchanges
- Familiar with the Japan financial market and local regulations
- Strong presentation, project management and analytical skills
- Familiar with electronic trading, financial markets sales & trading and / or cryptocurrencies
- Strong passion with the FinTech space, innovation and new technology
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English. Proficiency in Japanese would be beneficial but not required
- This role is open to candidates within Asia willing to relocate to Tokyo
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 224901 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.