ITSM Service Delivery Manager- 50-60k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
- Driving projects from inception through technical / feasibility study to formal project commencement
- Construct business cases with defined scope and proper justification
- Identify relevant stakeholders, obtain buy-in and align parties with different views
- Strike balance between business requirements, feasibility on execution, time and budget constraint
- Ensure projects were executed to deliver the expected benefits with the agreed timeframe and budget
- Adopt best practice for project execution in particular on risk management, issue management, resource management, change management and quality control
- Produce relevant project documents for record and knowledge transfer
- Ensure project are compliance with relevant governance
- Tackle and resolve resource conflict, requirement changes between projects
- Provide visibility on project through regular report and meetings
- Secure and mobilize project resources from other teams in delivering the projects
Program Management (only applicable to candidates applying for Program Manager)
- Provide visibility of Program execution via composing various reports/dashboard and engaging with senior stakeholders
- Manage inter-dependency between projects
- Identify and participate in clearing project hurdles and choke points
- Provide coaching and guidance to project managers
- Identify and arrange suitable training for project managers
- Maintain and strengthen overall project management competency of the department
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Engage with project management practitioners via various platforms
- Solid relevant working experience in the above duty areas
- Solid track record on managing projects costing over HK$2M or programs with multiple projects each costing over HK$2M
- Able to work independently in an dynamic and unstructured environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and influence stakeholders at different levels
- Business-minded, performance-driven, results-oriented.
- Experience working on IT infrastructure project with business users impact would be advantageous
- Good commercial knowledge in Business, Finance, Information Technology and relevant disciplines.
- Proficiency in various presentation and analysis tools such as Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project, etc.
- Good communication skill with fluent in Cantonese, written and spoken English.
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number ALI41953 www.ambition.com.hk or email
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.