IT Technical Support Specialist
- Provide an excellent level of IT support to all business units.
- Provide end-users technical support and conduct troubleshooting on hardware & software in PCs, telecommunication equipment and other computer services.
- Setup, configure and support of laptop, desktop, smartphone or network devices.
- Maintain hardware & software inventory record and prepare project reports.
- Coordinate the support to boutiques and offices in Asia.
- Ensure proper documentation, tracking and follow up of all incidents record in IT ticketing system.
- Undertake ad-hoc IT related tasks as required.
- Diploma or above in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, or related Disciplines
- At least 1 year relevant experiences in IT Support or system administration and networking
- Holder of CCNA/MCSE/MCITP is preferred
- Good Problem solving, analytical, interpersonal