IT Support/ System Administrator - MNC Firm
My client is a global world wide company and looking for smart and suitable candidates to join their IT supporting team
- Provide technical support of daily desktop support, network operation and problem resolution
- Perform IT helpdesk support including call handling, troubleshooting, follow-up action, coordination and escalation
- Maintain end user applications and IT equipment (PC, servers, network, backup equipment)
- Develop and implement a variety of SharePoint / SharePoint Online centric solutions, including: Web Content Management (e.g. Intranet, Internet, Extranet).
- Use Microsoft Flow to design and build workflows to automate business processes
- Creates documentation and assists in the technical planning aspects of future enhancements.
- Diploma or above in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, or related Disciplines
- Prefer year relevant experiences in IT Support or system administration and networking is preferred
- Prefer 2 years working with Microsoft SharePoint in either 2010, 2013, and/or SharePoint Online.
- Experienced with SharePoint Taxonomy, Metadata, Content Management, Collaboration, Custom Web Parts, Reports, Search, InfoPath Services, Master Pages, Content Types, Features, Active Directory, etc.
- Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Azure Media Services, Microsoft Stream
- In depth knowledge in trouble shooting and user support for PC hardware and software.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in spoken and written English.
For interested individuals please either submit your CV via the link or directly send to email@example.com Thanks