IT Support- Global Bank- up to 25k (welcome fresh graduate)
Our client is one of the established global banks in Hong Kong with businesses across the world. They have been aggressively expanding and currently looking for an IT support to join their team. The right candidate has to provide first tier support for the bank and helps to set up the equipment. This will be an excellent opportunity for people who loves challenges.
- Provide a full range of user support services
- In charge of E-banking support and implementation
- Responsible for Core banking system enhancement and application support
- Maintaining software/hardware inventory and handle required procurement
- Provide basic documentation for tracking purpose
- Assist in other ad hoc assignments as requirements
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 1-2 years+' of working experience in helpdesk/internal support (fresh graduate also welcome).
- Good knowledge of desktop/web applications, Windows 7/XP, Windows 8, patch and configuration management software.
- Detail oriented, proactive and has teamwork spirit.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV/ click apply now or call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion.