IT Support Engineer (Preferred with POS)
We are currently seeking caliber candidates as a IT Support Engineer for our partner which is a renowned and well established enterprise in Hong Kong with a global presence. The position will be responsible for providing top quality support for a multinational financial group.
- Assist in setting up PCs/notebooks/mobile devices for new employees with required software and access right settings.
- Analyze, diagnose, and provide solution to desktop problems for end-users through phone calls or onsite.
- Follow-up cases and e-mail the end-users to update the status of their requests.
- First-tier support for solution recommendations and implementations.
- Diploma or above in technology or IT related discipline.
- At least 1 years' working experience including networking, hardware, operating systems is preferred
- Familiar with Windows XP/7, Exchange, TCP/IP networking, Active Directory, Server backup.
- Strong sense of responsibility and troubleshooting skills.
- Good command of English and Cantonese is a must
- Fresh graduates will be also considered
For interested parties please submit your CV here or send to email@example.com