|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
- Provide 1st and 2nd level user support to Hong Kong and South East Asia users.
- Maintain IT infrastructure in Hong Kong data center, including servers, storage, backup and network components.
- Work closely with global IT team and global network provider in order to provide stable network & system environment for Asia region.
- Follow & enforce global IT policies, standards and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Over 5 years of experience working in IT.
- Profound knowledge of computer operation hardware and software wise.
- Good knowledge of working in a Microsoft based environment & applications such as Window OS (Win XP, 7, 10), Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skill.
- Demonstrate good troubleshooting skills.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Putonghua.