IT/ Financial Analyst- 30-40k
- Consolidate and tabulate 2019 and 2020 IT budget from various depts. and cost centres (there are a lot of CC, Raymond/Anny would know how many)
- Review IBM utilization reports for control uplift and identify potential cost reduction
- Setup future cloud utilization/spending reporting mechanism
- Review server utilization reports for shutting down low usage VMs
- Propose to setup a systematic dashboard/worksheet by cost centre on keeping tab of each's approved budget items, spent and unspent.
- Review asset management reports
- Solid working experiences of financial analysis especially for IT budgeting
- Excellent communication skills required to work with colleagues across functions and levels.
- Detail oriented with strong numeric sense and technical data manipulation skills.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.