IT Service Advisor
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is a global leader in E-Commerce and payment industry. With commitment in sustainable development, the company is now looking for a IT Service Advisor to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build-up and maintain IT service in APAC area. In terms of Cabling, WAN/LAN network, phone, video conference, PC, printer, etc.
- Follows best practices to ensure system and application security.
- Win & Mac OS X terminal management, standard image customization, deployment.
- Responsible for regional first level and 2nd level network support to ensure its smooth operation.
- Be the major focal between business users and IT to make sure all requirements and issues can be solved locally or cooperating with Hangzhou teams.
- VIP IT supports
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated work experience in IT fields.
- A BS/BA degree in computer science or related field preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems Windows OS - Server, Active directory, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, Exchange.
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco or other similar networking equipment and TCP/IP.
- Familiar with WIFI.
- Familiar with ITIL methodology
- Familiar with voice/video conference solution and devices.
- Familiar with Mac OS X system is plus.
- Experience with end user computer hardware, networking equipment and desktop software applications.
- A proven ability to quickly learn and become expert on new / unfamiliar technologies.
- Strong spoken and written English and Chinese language
- ITIL Certificates, MCSE, A+, certificate a plus
- Professional networking certification (eg. CCIE) would be Plus