IT Security, Director
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||Up to HK$1200000 per annum|
The ideal calibre must have 10-15 years of experience within IT Security Solutions, past exposure in hardware products is preferred. This is an independent contributor position suitable for the experienced IT Security Lead who will work closely with the sales team in delivering new IT Security solutions and eventually grow the team into a size of 3-4 members. The business covers across APAC with main emphasis in South East Asia and Greater China and Hong Kong, the candidate would have 30% of travelling opportunity.
More importanly, he/she must be a specailist within the industry demonstrating a deep understanding across the IT Security space with indepth technical knowledge in Data Security and Encryption Solutions.
- Information Security Management will see the role leading the Information Security Management program for the Asia division.
- ISM takes a broad view of information security by overseeing security controls in business and technology solutions
- Also aligining with global standards and leveraging global risk assessment processe
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessment
- Leads/coordinates integration of new technologies, migration implementations, and major upgrades
- Anticipates technical evolutions; designs and builds durable architectures
Required Experience/ Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree, MBA is desirable
- 10 + years of relevant industry experience within a well-regarded IT security / enterprise software/hardware company; an early career in engineering/technical discipline would be a distinct advantage
- Proven ability to work within a large and complex organization to build and nurture relationships with demonstrated proficiency to interface with multiple stakeholder groups
- Proven ability to build relationships, engage and influence others, work with a diverse internal and international user community, as well as vendors.
- Security Certifications: CISM, CISSP and/or CISA, but not mandatory
- Professional certifications or designations in security
- Good interpersonal communication, management and presentation
Interested candidates please send your CV directly to email@example.com