IT Project Assistant (PMO)- 14-15k- Fresh Grad is Welcome
- Need to support all rounded PMO (Project Management Office) activities for client projects
- Manage project admin tasks including internal and external communications, coordination, project meeting documents preparation.
- Work closely with client (including mainland colleagues) in monitoring and reporting project tasks progress
- Prepare and organise project documentation for internal review and audit
- Organise project activities to meet planned timeline
- Handle project billing and invoice activities with client.
- Prepare monthly financial reconciliation and forecast reporting
- Execute monthly workplace security inspection, and manage DS&P (Data Securities & Privacy) related activities
- Handle workforce onboard / offboard process
- Keep track workforce vacation plan and timesheets
- A stable person to handle internal project administration work
- University graduate (Fresh graduate to 1 or 2 years working experience. More than 3 years working experience will not be considered)
- Good numerical sense and able to do analytical tasks,and detail minded
- Good knowledge on MS Office, Excel Application, preferably knowledge in Lotus Notes Application and Basic Accounting
- Banking and billing experience, knowledge on financial reconciliation and forecast reporting will be a bonus
- Good language and communication skills in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Organized and attention to details, be able to handle multi-tasking work
- Willing to contribute extra workload and time to meet required schedule
- No technical skill needed
Please contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.