IT Project Administrator
|Location:||Sha Tin District, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$20000 - HK$25000 per month|
- Coordinating with team members frequently for updates regarding the work in progress
- Monitoring the progress of the IT projects and acknowledging team suggestions
- To be the main IT focal to the Smart Region project team to coordinate the IT aspects of the Smart Region projects, such as network, cabling, hardware, software and application, and working with various parties (outsource IT support vendor, infrastructure team, applications team, facilities management offices, etc).
- This individual is expected to be able to trouble shoot, search for solution and work the IT department to ensure the alignment to the IT policy
- The individual should have a tertiary education and good at project coordination and communication with business users and vendors.
- 3-5 years working experience in IT projects
- Solid technical knowledge of site preparations works, cabling, networking, Audio Visual equipment and information security.
- Knowledge of website development and mobile application would be beneficial.
- This individual needs to be familiar with the latest technology and recommend the adoption of best practices while complying to prevailing regulations (e.g. privacy ordinance, etc.).