IT Project Admin/Coordinator(Banking FSI)
|Location:||Mong Kok, Yau Tsim Mong District|
|Salary:||HK$17000 - HK$20000 per month|
My client is one of the biggest local banks in HK, they are currently looking for more project administrator and coordinator to expand their team.
- To co-ordinate with different IT and business teams to implement the Self-services devices and Client devices delivery from branch operational requests and projects.
- Responsible to support branch operations team by coordinating the related system changes for branch opening and closure.
- Manages different technical vendors by providing procedures and guidelines to handle the tasks and support at the branch/office to ensure the delivery quality and efficiency.
- Manages small scale deployment projects on client PCs and banking devices and provide a regular progress report.
- Holder of Diploma in IT / BA or other related areas
- 1 year of working experience in IT / administration/ coordination/office administration is highly preferred
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel etc) and basic IT is an advantage
- Good presentation skills and able to communicate in English and Cantonese
- Good team player
For interested parties please send your cv directly here or to firstname.lastname@example.org thanks!