IT procurement, Insurance, 40K
- Handles IT procurement including obtaining quotations, negotiation, issuance of purchase orders, tracking orders and delivery.
- Track contract status and renew contracts and subscription timely. Inform responsible management to renew in advance.
- Coordinate with users on the delivery schedule, inform users status of order and late shipments
- Timely issue purchase orders, renew contracts and subscriptions, and settle invoice payments or disputes.
- Keep track of IT expenses related to all services and purchases, discover any out-of-line situations and expenses
- Produce expense reports for management
- Provide input to annual budget planning
- Diploma in IT related discipline with at least 5 years of related experience OR equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Working experience in technical helpdesk / hotline support, preferably in insurance industry.
- Computer hardware and software troubleshooting / diagnostic skills.
- Proficient in PC software, including Windows OS, Microsoft Office etc.
- Technical writing and documentation skills.