IT PMO (20-30k)
Our client is one of the leading enterprises looking for experienced PMO.
- Work under IT department to help managing the IT projects from inception to completion on PMO (Project Management Office) perspective
- Work under the Portfolio Management Team. If necessary may participate works in the other 2 teams namely Planning & Governance and Project Execution
- Put project details under Microsoft Project Online platform
- To improve project execution quality e.g. track project status and report high risks items for proper resolution.
- To streamline, simplify and automate PMO processes
- To prepare monthly reports e.g. coordinate the input, validate input, prepare management summary, etc
- To conduct benefit tracking exercise
- To provide administrative support of the Microsoft Project Online workplace e.g. server settings, license mgt, minor configuration, re-baseline project timeline, maintain adm and user guides, etc
- To maintain master data e.g. project master list, IT system registration list, etc
- To perform data analysis and prepare reports
- Currently Project Online is used to manage the project execution part. To participate in migrating other processes to Project Online e.g. Ideation, Project prioritization, Business case review and approval, project quality assurance, benefit tracking, resource management, etc
- Other improvement tasks on PMO processes
- Degree holder on IT and/or BBA
- Project Management preferably with PMI-PMP and/or PMI-ACP certification
- Microsoft Project Online
- Power BI
- Excel, Power Point, Word
- Analytical mind
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English & Chinese)
- Job experience in PMO, project planning and execution is preferred
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number ALI41675 www.ambition.com.hk or email to Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.