IT support specialist -reputable law firm (up to 35K)
Our client is a leading law firm with global coverage providing reputable legal advice and services for some of the world's leading businesses and clients. The Hong Kong Office has a population of 230 users including fee earners, partners, lawyers and support functions. Their office occupies 3 floors, located in Central.
They are looking for an IT officer to join their Technology team to support on their daily operations. He/she will be part of a regional team and sitting in the Hong Kong location with 2 other members. He/ she will provide timely solutions across desktop, infrastructure and application issues.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Desktop Support specialist to advance their career in a professional and corporate environment. There is also a chance to travel (max. a few times a year) to other APAC regions to backfill on support arrangements.
* Engage frequently with clients to educate and advise on their technological requirements
* Maintain an effective working knowledge of incident resolution across all areas of IT Support inorder to maximise customer service and call resolution
* Assist in the investigation and resolution of incidents and problems relating to application,
infrastructure and/or, operating and network systems
* 3+ years experience within an IT Support / Service Desk environment
* Knowledge and experience with Video Conferencing and Audio Visual technology
* Highly prefer previous experience in Big 4/Law firms
Nice to have:
* Accreditation in relevant technologies (Microsoft/Cisco etc.)
* ITIL V.3 Foundation
Interested parties, please send your application to email@example.com or click "APPLY NOW"..