IT Network Engineer (Firewall)- 25-33k
- Managing Network, Firewall and security products including but not limited:
- Checkpoint / Palo Alto firewalls and their management platforms
- Cisco Routing & Switching products and Nexus Data Centre Networking products
- Managing the below technologies:
- Infoblox DNS, DHCP, and IPAM
- KEMP server load balancer
- Symantec ProxySG
- Network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds and Riverbed NetProfiler
- Microsoft Azure and/or AWS cloud networking
- Proven Service Management (ITIL) experience, specifically incident, problem and change management.
- Delivering and maintaining a 'quality' operational service within a high-pressure environment.
- Good analytical skills and ability to solve the problem logically.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal skills, project management skills and vendor management skills.
- Must be flexible in approach to work content and responsibilities.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Willing to work overtime and under pressure.
Please contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.