Infrastructure Manager - Database
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||Up to HK$50000.00 per annum|
Our client is a listed real estate enterprise in Hong Kong with extensive presence. They are expanding their business and are actively looking for a Database Manager to lead the database team. The role will be responsible for database management, e.g. installation, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, etc. The role will also touch base with AWS cloud and open source Database. The role will communicate with different internal and external parties. The role will also provide guidance to juniors.
- Degree's holder in Computer Sciences/Information Technology or related discipline
- Certifications: OCP, MCSA, MCSE, ITIL, etc. (would be beneficial)
- 10+ years of experience in managing and supporting large scale Database
- Experience in Oracle 11g/12c database administration
- Proficient skills in Linux/AIX UNIX platform, MSSQL, etc.
- Experience in leading a small team would be beneficial
- Knowledge in Cloud Technologies e.g. AWS, Azure, AliCloud, etc.
- Good communication skills in both Chinese and English (Including Mandarin)
Interested parties, click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only.