IT Infrastructure Support - Private Bank
My client is one of the leading private banks, they are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Support to join their team.
- IT Infrastructure Operational Management - Establish and maintain standards, processes, and procedures supporting ongoing functions on IT network, storage, telecommunications, and desktop components.
- Maturity Initiatives - Identify and establish methods to support any incident that might incur and resolve promptly. Required to follow ITIL standards on release and service delivery. Maintain continuous programs to ensure End-of-Life Cycle products are to capture and renew based on the global guidelines.
- Incident Coordination - Ensure proper handling and communication of service disruptions towards end-users and escalations.
- Data Center Management - Responsible for the overall management of data center locations, including environmental duties.
- Project Management - Support and assist any infrastructure projects related to IT. This includes communicating to the cross-team and making arrangements on the different project phrases.
- Other Duties as Assigned: Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualifications: At least 3 years of combined IT and Daily Operations on the network with a broad range of exposure to systems management and administration functions.
- Additional certifications in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
- Familiarity and knowledge of current technology used within financial organizations including infrastructure, commercial and Intra/Internet products
- Be able to take up large amounts of documentation and translate into a simpler form
- Working knowledge of IT organizations and Server Rooms, specifically understanding system production controls processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For interested parties please send your CV here or directly to email@example.com thanks!