IT Infrastructure Support
My client is one of the leading for Global Asian Luxury Retail, they are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Support to join their team.
- Work in the IT Infrastructure team to execute Infrastructure projects to ensure that goals and objectives are achieved within the prescribed timeline, funding and more importantly from a technical perspective;
- Lead and handle infrastructure security requests, incidents or breaches day to day. Proactively follow through and provide support to the case, mitigation and recovery, investigation, reporting and improvement in the future;
- Establish and enrich IT security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines with up-to-date industry standard. Review and identify IT security risk and recommend improvement resolution;
- Develop and enrich security breach contingency plan document. Lead and execute drills as according to the plan regularly;
- Provide day-to-day maintenance and support on general infrastructure areas as well.
- Degree holder in Computer Science with 2 years in ecommerce or cloud technology experience
- Experience across IT, including system, network, security, operations, CI Engines (Jenkins, Travis CI, Cruise Control .NET), scripting skills: MS Build/Maven, Ruby, ANT, Python, customer DSLs (Chef/ PuppetLabs), application build and deployment automation
- Excellent knowledge and concept in the following areas: e-Commerce, Retail, Cloud technology, virtualization, Linux and Oracle & SQL database, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) concepts
- Excellent knowledge and experience in technical architecture for mission-critical systems
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, teamwork and documentation skills
- Passion for serving and for achieving the highest customer satisfaction and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with desire and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent command in English and Cantonese
For interested parties please send your CV here or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org thanks!