IT Infrastructure Engineer - Banking (Network Focused)
|Location:||Central and Western District, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$35000 per month|
My client is one of the leading Chinese banks, they are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Support to join their team.
- Work in the IT Infrastructure team;
- Handle the daily operation on network and security;
- Handle network and security equipment installation and configuration'
- Handle troubleshooting, incident support, and coordination with service partner and carriers;
- Work closely with application and helpdesk team to prepare applications and service roll-out;
- Research on new information technology and perform product evaluation with vendors;
- Handle and support user side scheduled and ad hoc requests;
- Assist in suggesting and implementing the solution on daily internal and user operations;
- Other IT-related ad-hoc tasks when needed.
- Bachelor degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of practical experience in IT infrastructure. Candidate with less experience will also be considered as a junior role
- Solid Hands-on experience in Cisco router and switch; reputable firewall (e.g. Juniper, Fortigate, etc.);
- Knowledge of VLANs, routing, switching and IP addressing;
- IT certification holder such as CCNA, LPI, MCSE or equivalent is preferable;
- Experience in using issue tracking systems, network monitoring system is added advantage;
- Working experience in FSI sector is an added advantage;
- Knowledge in the IT industrial standard such as ISO27001/ITIL is an advantage;
- Willing to learn new technologies and solutions;
- Exposure to different IT infrastructure and vendor products;
- Required to work overtime for non-office hour deployment or support;
- Good analytical mind, problem solving and communications skills;
- Good team player, responsible, independent, self-starter, motivated and multitasking;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
For interested parties please send your CV here or directly to email@example.com thanks!