IT Helpdesk Support- Global Law Firm-up to HKD$30k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the Global Law Firm in Hong Kong which as a strong record and outstanding performance across the world. They have been aggressively expanding their business and they are currently hiring for an IT helpdesk support to join their global team. The right candidate needs to provide an exceptional level of customer service on all aspects of IT to the business and its clients. They will provide 1st tier support via telephone, email and remote management software. If they are unable to meet a resolution, the problems will escalate to the 2nd and 3rd line support of the business. This is an exciting role for those who are looking for challenges.
- Take ownership and manage tickets you have received or been assigned, either resolving or escalating to the appropriate team.
- Support packages including Service Management Tools e.g. call logging software, remote access tools such as Remote Assistance and RDP.
- Provide troubleshooting for 1st line issues including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Internet, mobile working, worksite, document management, lync.
- Effectively and efficiently manage customer queries, ensuring that all relevant information is collated and stored in an accurate and timely manner
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 2-3 years+' of working experience in first tier support.
- The ability to communicate with all levels of people in both the business and IT department.
- Good experience in providing support through the ticketing system.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese is a must.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV/ click apply now or call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion.