IT Helpdesk Support- Global Insurance firm
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the first-tier global insurance firms in Hong Kong and it offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, and employee benefits across the globe. They focus on creating a fresh customer experience with easy to understand products supported by digital technology. They are trying to implement new technologies including cloud, machine learning, big data, etc into their business. Currently, they are hiring for Helpdesk Support to join their IT team. The right candidate needs to provide level 1 desktop infrastructure support to end-users. S/he needs to handle user questions, complaints, and problems. It is also important to set up user account administration and work on laptop and printer configuration. S/he also has to support Global operations across Asia and Europe remotely where required. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 1-3 years+' work experience in providing desktop support/ helpdesk service to end-users.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Windows, Office 365 and Active Directory.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working in an Agile IT team is in advance.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese (native Cantonese speaker is a must).
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.