IT Engineer (data centre support/ Windows server)~40-60k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
- Monitor and ensure the IT system health status and performance
- Perform support/administration duty on system/networking infrastructure includes patching, monitoring, … etc
- Prepare and manage technical documentation and operation manual
- Provide technical assistance to the daily operation of IT Monitoring Centre
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Plan and coordinate 7x24 roster for shift teams
- Perform standby duty after normal office hour and carry out emergency shift duties when required
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant experience in system administration or network operation center
- Solid experience in Windows server administration (such as SCCM/SCOM is preferable)
- Experience in various monitoring products e.g. Splunk, Solarwinds,.. etc. is preferred
- Knowledge in Switches, Routers, Firewall, MSSQL and scripting such as PowerShell scripting.
- CCNA/ MCSE/ MCP/ related qualification an advantage
- Exposure to cloud and virtualization technologies
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal & communication skills with a good sense of responsibilities
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chines
Please contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.