IT Engineer (7x24 data centre support) (20-30k)
- Perform daily IT operations at CLP IT Monitoring Centre
- Services/system monitoring and 1st tier troubleshooting
- Daily scheduled task execution such as system jobs processing, system health check, preparing regular reports, … etc
- Provides support to Data Centre facilities operations
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
- 7x24 shift works is required
- 7x24 shift duty (8 hours a shift, 21 shifts in 28 days cycle) is required
- Diploma or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- 2+ years of experience in IT industry
- Work independent, analytical, good problem-solving skills
- IT professional certification (MCSE, CCNA, …etc) is an advantage.
- Exposure to cloud and virtualization technologies
- Willing to learn & good sense of responsibilities
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.