IT Director (Retail business only)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$720000.00 - HK$850000.00 per annum|
This individual leads the ongoing definition and development of IT strategy, the timely delivery of projects and initiatives that support the company's strategic objectives, as well as drives the necessary alignment between technology teams and business processes. The IT Director provides technology vision, strategy and leadership in the development and implementation of IT infrastructure, systems and services with a keen focus on delivering robust, cost-efficient, and timely solutions to key business needs.
The successful candidate will have the ability not to just drive consensus and provide direction, but to roll up their sleeves and be hands-on in delivering the technology solutions required to solve complex business issues.
- Set a clear technical vision and roadmap for IT infrastructure, systems and applications grounded in enabling the company to efficiently conduct its day-to-day business and grow in a rapidly changing environment
- Budget and capital plan preparation and management. Ensure IT is aligned with business growth objectives
- Oversee the development, evolution and operational support of our core business systems and technology. This includes successful program/project delivery and meeting IT KPI's and service level
- Maintain security and privacy of the information system, communication lines and equipment. Ensure the network is current with system standards and the IT organisation provides appropriate service to internal users
- Build and maintain effective and open working relationships with internal peers and external vendors. Oversee IT suppliers providing complex IT services, hardware and software
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 20 years of IT experiences and at least 10 years in Director or Executive level, managed a sizable team
- At least 10 years of Retail industry exposures (Familiar with POS system). Ideally from local market and familiar with Chinese market
- Expertise in solving complex business issues through the use of Information Technology
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Cantonese is a must