IT Cyber Security Manager- Established Bank- up to $60k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$40000.00 - HK$60000.00 per month|
Our client is a well-established bank in Hong Kong with a strong record and outstanding performance across Asia. They have been aggressively expanding the business across South East Asia in past years. Currently, they are looking for an IT Cyber Security Manager to join their team. The right candidate has to manage, investigate, handle, respond information security breach and cyber security incidents. S/he also has to plan and recommend remedial actions on information security breach and cyber security incidents. On the other hand, managing the system vulnerability and patch management process in the Bank is also important. S/he is responsible for data leakage prevention monitoring and security information event monitoring for the Bank. This is an exciting role for those who are looking for challenges.
- Provide expertise, consultancy and support to the Business/Functions to identify risk and controls required on information security and cyber security incidents.
- Keep abreast of the latest cyber security threat landscape, evaluate the potential impact to the bank.
- Perform assessment review and recommend security controls on cyber security risk.
- Conduct application risk assessment and provide design consultancy on software delivery.
- Conduct application source code review/static code analysis, verification of false positives.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure that IT security controls are embedded in the IT systems and applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest cyber security threat landscape, evaluate the potential impact to the bank
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years+' of working experience in IT security and risk management, with a background working in banking or finance industry.
- Good experience in cyber security controls and incident handling.
- Strong knowledge of banking regulations / guidelines relating to cyber security and technology risk management
- Possess at least two of the professional qualification such as CISM, CISA, CISSP and CEH etc
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV/ click apply now or call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion.