IT Auditor, Group level
Our client is an international listed company with a global presence. Currently, they are looking for a IT Auditor to join their APAC finance team
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Undertake IT audits such as IT General Controls review, IT project reviews, IT supplier reviews and Business Application and IT Infrastructure reviews
- Take on responsibility for allocated portfolios, starting initially with IT and subsequently wider responsibilities
- Ensure the quality of audit, prepare well-written audit reports, communicate audit results and offer recommendations to the business unit management.
- Perform follow-up review to ensure appropriate corrective actions have been implemented.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the audit work adequately addresses the key risks in the Group and to facilitate improvements in the business unit's controls environment.
- Use expertise in IT audit to assist other members of the GARM team in addressing IT risks as part of their work.
- Assist with the preparation of Management and Audit Committee reporting
- Assist in the continuing development and improvement of the GARM team.
- Carry out and oversee other work as required
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting and Finance or equivalent qualification
- Qualified CISA, CISSP or CISM or equivalent qualification
- Big 4 background preferred
- 3 years of risk-focused internal or external IT audit experience, with strong ability to understand and review financial, operational, and IT risks and controls within business processes
- Sound knowledge of risk management principle
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details, numeric, ability to train and develop people
Please click APPLY NOW quoting reference number BC232778. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.