IT Audit Manager / AM
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is an international listed retail company with strong APAC presence. Currently, they are looking for a IT Audit Manager to join their APAC risk and control team. The role requires partial travel in APAC and or Greater China region.
- Manage a team of audit juniors to undertake IT audits such as controls review, IT project reviews, IT supplier reviews and Business Application and IT Infrastructure reviews
- Take on responsibility for allocated portfolios, starting initially with IT and subsequently wider responsibilities
- Ensure the quality of audit, prepare well-written audit reports, communicate audit results and offer recommendations to the business unit management.
- Facilitate meetings with internal business stakeholders including IT and divisional heads to identify improvement in internal control points
- Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the audit work adequately addresses the key risks in the Group and to facilitate improvements in the business unit's controls environment.
- Carry out and oversee other assignment work as required
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting and Finance or equivalent qualification
- Qualified CISA, CPA or equivalent qualification
- 5 years of risk-focused internal or external IT audit experience, with strong ability to understand and review financial, operational, and IT risks and controls within business processes
- Sound knowledge of risk management principle
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
Interested applicants please apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #233824 - IT Audit Manager in subject line with a short description of relevant experiences.