IT Audit Manager (50-55K)
My client is global Hosptatlity MNC, they are actively looking for IT Audit Manager to join their regional IT audit team.
- Key Performance Objectives
- Deputize and assist in overseeing the IT internal audit function
- Prepare comprehensive annual risk assessments and long -range programs of audit coverage consistent with Company and departmental goals.
- Provide CAATs and other IT-related support to operational audit teams
- Maintain professional relationship with key stakeholders, including but not limited to: IT department, business leaders, external auditors.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree, and preferably Master's Degree in accounting, business, IT or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in IT audit or IT risk discipline, and 2+ years in senior management role.
- Certification required in at least one of the following: CIA or CISA, and desirable in PMP, Prince2, CFE and/or CISSP.
- Proven record of leadership skills and the ability to coach and develop professional staff.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills.
- Must have expert level of knowledge of auditing/IT auditing standards, principles and techniques and/or knowledge in investigations, including information discovery and evidence preservation.
- Must have the ability to manage the collection, compilation, analysis, and collection of data.
- Big Four IT auditing/consulting experiences desirable.
- High ethical standards, level of commitment and ability to cope with complexity and change.
- Exhibits outstanding leadership, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Must adhere to Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and professional auditing standards and ethics.
- Must have expert knowledge of auditing standards, principles and techniques.
- Must have the ability to manage the collection, compilation and analysis of data.
- Must have the ability to gain cooperation and confidence of audit customers.
- Must be able to establish excellent professional working relationships with audit staff and other team members.
- Must be available to travel domestically and internationally as required.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and be accountable to all deliverables under his/ her leadership.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in standard English in written and oral business communications
- Proficient in Mandarin or Cantonese desirable.