Our client is a well established listed company in Hong Kong with a diversified portfolio of businesses across the Greater China region. Hong Kong is their headquarter and an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and talented individual to join their IT Audit team.
Reporting to the Vice President and Audit Committee, you will lead a small team and manage the IT audit function for one of their major business units. You will be involved from cyber security, risk assessment, compliance to managing internal control across the business. You will help drive changes and enhance processes and systems to combat evolving IT audit technology and its environment. In this role, you will work closely with your Greater China team and provide value adding advice and support. This role will provide a platform for further career development within this growing organisation
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in IT or related disciplines and CISA qualification
- Minimum 10 years of IT Audit experience gained in commercial companies
- At least 3 years at managerial position
- Strong technical knowledge coupled with interpersonal skills
- Previous exposure to large scale multi team projects would be ideal
- Good command of both Chinese and English
- Ability to travel occasional around the Greater China region is a must
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3103 4303 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL222695 http://www.ambition.com.hk/www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.