IR Assistant Manager / Assistant
|Location:||Wan Chai District, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$35000 per month|
Our client is a HK listed cpmpany with business in tourism resorts, cultural entertainment, financial, real estate, etc. They are now looking for an Investor relations candidate to support the business.
- Responsible for planning and execution of brand building in Hong Kong
- Communicate with service providers including financial printers, share registrar and i-banks ;
- In charge of the drafting, designing and proof-reading of the Company's annual reports and interim reports;
- Formulate investor relations related documents such as corporate presentation, mock Q & A regarding media inquiries;
- Manage and update company website.
- 4 years of experience or above in PR firm or sizeable HK Listed Company specialized in Investor Relations functions, familiar with Hong Kong and overseas media environment;
- Knowledgeable in HK listing rules
- Good communication skills, able to build strong working relationships with external advisory bodies, mainland colleagues and relevant departments;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Putonghua speaking is a must.