Performance testing lead, ibank, 60K
A Top-tier investment bank is now looking for a hands on team lead to supervise a team of 9 engineers in their India office. You will work with CIO/CTO team for end to end performance testing of multiple applications and technology. Tools used are Micro Focus PC, Splunk, AppDynamics, Glassbox and dynatrace etc.
- Communicate to Dev partners for performance testing requirement and provide estimation
- Work on end to end performance testing for multiple applications
- Ascertain and understand application architecture involved in the test
- Work on understanding the performance test requirement and come up with test strategy.
- Review application "use case" structure with the client
- Prepare and validate test scripts
- Ensure sufficient data is available to support the requested tests
- Coordinate test times in multiple test environments
- Validate environment resources
- Support team personnel
- Execute tests and collect relevant performance and resource usage data
- Analyze test data from sources like PC/Splunk/Perfmon/AppDynamics/Dynatrace
- Should be able provide detailed description of issue if faced to the support team during execution.
- Prepare detailed test report, propose any performance recommendation and discuss the results with Clients and get sign off.
- Participate in the application triage calls.
- Good to have performance engineering skills to debug performance issue.
- Effective risk management
- HP Performance Center, Load Runner scripting
- Splunk, AppDynamics, Perfmon and Dyna trace
- Knowledge of programming in Python/Java
- Effective problem solving skills and effective communication.