Investor Relations Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a holding of companies manufacturing technology innovation. They come under spotlight and received excellent market feedbacks in terms of their advancing technological success and wide application in the smart era.
As an Investor Relations Manager, you will be managing corporate communication to investors, focusing on financial reporting, updating analysis and working with collaborative teams on corporate strategy/ positioning, transactions and issue management and media relations.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in business or other related disciplines.
- 5 years' working experience with at least 3 years of IR experience exposure to buy/sell-side research or fund management
- Experienced in handling Technology or Manufacturing sector, preferable with China market experience is highly preferred
- Sound knowledge of major capital markets
- Strong presentation and communication skills, proficiency in written and oral fluency in English, Putonghua and Cantonese.
- Self-motive and a strong team player
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number #MM233339.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.