Investor Relations Manager(Finance focused)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$50000.00 - HK$60000.00 per month|
Our client is one of the oldest companies in Hong Kong. They have an excellent reputation within the market and are constantly expanding with their different acquisitions. They are currently looking for a person who can help assist the communications with their investment community.
Reporting to the Head of Investor Relations, you will be assisting top management in communicating with the investment community. You are responsible for supporting in filing of investor relations updates, interim and annual reports, group presentations and ad-hoc reports. You will be planning and be coordinating investor's meetings and corporate events. You will be monitoring the shareholding movements. You will also need to help compile presentations and be comfortable with communication.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Strong knowledge in accounting and finance
- University degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience
- Must have excellent English and Cantonese written and spoken skills
- Ability to be efficient and attentive
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
Contact Stella Tsang- Li on (852)3103 4349 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number STL 44124
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.