Investment Product Manager - Funds/ Bond
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our client is a brokerage business of a well-established Financial services group with diversified businesses. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre product development professional to join their wealth management business for both retail and private banking clients channels, focusing on Funds or Bonds Product.
Report directly to the Head of Product, you will be the product manager of fund and bond products to drive AUM and revenue growth. You will drive product development and enhancement to meet business objectives. You will keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behaviour, key financial drivers and competitors'' strategy to sustain a continuous product growth and maintain competiveness in the market. You will coordinate with different departments, including Operation in streamlining processes, Marketing and Distribution Channel to drive business growth and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in product management/ product development for wealth management products for retail banking, wealth management or Fund Houses
- Client-facing experience is a must
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or email@example.com / APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 235225
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only