Investment Product Manager, Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$60000 per month|
Our client is a global bank with a strong presence in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre product management professional to join their regional Investment product management team for their retail banking business.
Report directly to the Senior Manager, you will be the product manager of investment products to drive product strategy for portfolio growth and revenue within Asia Region. You will localise global initiatives on product development and enhancement and implement on country level on project basis. You will keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behaviour, key financial drivers and competitors'' strategy to sustain a continuous product growth and maintain competiveness in the market. You will coordinate with different departments, including Operation in streamlining processes, Marketing and Distribution Channel to drive business growth and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in product management/ development for wealth management/ investment products
- Holder of CFA or other investment product qualification will be an advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English; Cantonese & Mandarin will be a plus
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 226178
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only